Testing en Debugging
- testing reduces the cost of developing an application
- testing ensures that the application behaves like specified
- testing reduces the total cost of ownership
- testing developts customer loyality
- requirements testing, if the software meets the requirement like in the specification.
- Usability testing, to test the usability and ease of use of your application
- Unit testing, to test the smallest unit of your application
- Intergration testing, to test the components of the unit testing together.
- Regression testing, if you change some code wich already is tested, the tests after the changes are regression tests.